Synergy Rehab & Physiotherapy Centre specializes in caring for those who have been injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident. If this is you, it is of utmost importance that you visit a team of health professionals urgently following the incident due to the reserved nature of potential injuries.
Even if you consider your incident to be minor, you may be suffering from injuries without initially showing any obvious symptoms such as soft tissue injury or whiplash.
These can be extremely delicate injuries that may lead to more severe conditions and require much attention as early on as possible. From the moment you walk through the doors, our compassionate team of professionals at Synergy Rehab & Physiotherapy Centre are sure to assist you with every aspect of your rehabilitation from start to finish and will absolutely keep your best interests in mind throughout.
Top 10 Reasons to Be Examined After a Motor Vehicle Accident
- If you are injured, your injuries will heal on their own but over a much longer period of time.
- Statistics show that the longer you wait for treatment, the longer it takes to heal.
- If we find that you are not injured you can sleep better at night with piece-of-mind, knowing you’ve had an extensive exam with positive results.
- In most cases, your treatment costs are covered through your auto insurance claim.
- If you act quickly, you preserve your rights to treatment. Otherwise benefits may be limited or even denied.
- A soft-tissue injury may be permanent if you do not receive treatment as scar tissue can form in your muscles leaving them more susceptible to re-injury in the future.
- The majority of injuries from motor vehicle accidents occur at speeds of 10-20k per hour. Your vehicle might not show much damage but your body might.
- All medical professionals agree that the first 72 hours after an accident are the most crucial and a timely treatment is the most effective.
- Injuries such as whiplash usually may not show any symptoms for hours, days or even weeks later.
- You may be injured and not even know it!
Synergy Rehab’s multi-disciplinary team of skilled professionals will provide you with exceptional treatment options and recovery pathways. Our MVA rehabilitation team consists of Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Athletic Therapists, Kinesiologists, Registered Massage Therapists, Acupuncture Providers, Psychologists and Orthopaedic Specialists. We work alongside each patient with the common goal to first, allow the patient to return to their normal activities of daily living and second, to recover to 100% of their pre-accident condition.
In addition to providing rehabilitation services at our clinic we also provide in-home therapy for severely injured patients who are unable to attend our facility. As well, we are able to conduct a series of medico-legal assessments to assist our patients through the claims process and work toward an effective recovery.
- In-Home Assessments
- Attendant Care Evaluations
- Chiropractic Assessments
- Physiotherapy Assessments
- Psychological Assessments
- Orthopedic Evaluations
- Physiatric Assessments
Please do not hesitate to contact our offices at (905) 856-4174 and speak to one of our experienced health assistants to discuss the best course of actions following a motor vehicle accident from the claims process to immediate medical attention required. We are always happy to assist you!