Personal Injury Treatment at Synergy Rehab and Physiotherapy in Vaughan
Synergy Rehab & Physiotherapy offers a drug-free and holistic approach to healing from personal injuries. Whether you’re recovering from a slip-and-fall or experiencing whiplash pain following an auto accident, Synergy Rehab & Physiotherapy in Vaughan, ON can help. Our team offers years of experience from interdisciplinary health professionals, including a chiropractor, kinesiologist, massage therapist, and physical therapy experts.
Common Personal Injury Accidents
It’s important to seek treatment immediately after experiencing a personal injury. Common personal injury accidents include:
- Auto accidents
- Workplace injuries like carpal tunnel or heavy lifting accidents
- Slip and falls resulting in back injuries, hip injuries, or shoulder injuries
- Sports Injuries
The earlier you seek help and treatment, the more effective your rehabilitation will be. People who experience a personal injury and don’t seek treatment often wait until the pain has interfered with their daily function. Even auto accidents at slow speeds can cause whiplash, resulting in subluxations or misalignments in the spine. These slight misalignments can impede nerve function and cause chronic pain, if not corrected.
Symptoms of Personal Injuries
Following a personal injury like a slip-and-fall, you may feel acute or sudden pain. However, if left untreated, personal injuries often develop into lifelong, chronic pain symptoms.
- Auto accidents – you may not feel pain immediately following an accident, in fact, auto accident injuries like whiplash may take up to several days to present, as it takes time for the body to react or an inflammation to occur in the soft tissue. When the pain does present, patients often suffer from back pain, neck pain, headaches, and more.
- Workplace injury – repetitive strains injuries and muscle strain are among the top workplace injuries. Even poor ergonomics or not sitting properly at your desk can cause chronic back and neck pain.
- Slip and falls – slip and falls often result in injuries to the hip, back, and extremities
- Sports Injuries – Even the occasional pick-up game player is at risk of sports injuries. Common injuries include strains, like tennis elbow and golfers elbow.
Treatment for Personal Injuries
At Synergy Rehab and Physiotherapy, we offer several complementary treatment methods to help patients make a full recovery:
- Chiropractic care can help to realign the spine following auto accidents, slips and falls, or sports injuries. Manual adjustments help to realign the spine can reduce the pain caused from these common personal injury accidents.
- Acupuncture can be used to reduce pain and promote tissue healing.
- Physiotherapy methods include manual mobilization, active release technique, soft-tissue therapy, electrotherapy, and ultrasound ¾ all chosen and catered to treat each patient’s individual condition and pain symptoms.
Contact Synergy Rehab & Physiotherapy in Vaughan for Personal Injury Treatment
Contact our team of interdisciplinary health professionals to guide you through injury rehabilitation Call us today at (905) 856-4174.