Handling Workplace Injuries With Synergy Rehab & Physiotherapy In Vaughan, ON
Whether you are in agony from a severe back injury or you have a devastating soft tissue inflammation, the pain can make your job extraordinarily hard or even impossible to perform. Fortunately, Synergy Rehab & Physiotherapy is dedicated to not only relieve the pain but also correct the underlying cause to reduce risks of future work injury accident.
Common Workplace Injuries
We often tend to think that only manual laborers suffer from chronic pains. However, even if you have an office job, you’re prone to chronic musculoskeletal strain. Example of common workplace injuries treated with chiropractic care includes
- Injuries from repetitive motions: Although you may not consider a repetitive motion, such as typing or packing boxes to be dangerous, it can cause chronic pain, muscle strain, and long-term conditions like tendonitis.
- Being hit by falling objects: Depending on where you work, you run the risk of being hit by a flying object or knocking on objects while moving around. This can cause injuries to your neck, back, head, and foot.
- Slip and fall injuries: Falling from a height or tripping and slipping on an uneven surface or a wet floor can cause severe injuries on different parts of your body. This becomes a crisis. Not only for your earning ability, but also your overall function, comfort, and quality of life.
- Back or neck strain: Often caused by ergonomic problems and awkward work postures, it is common among users of too-low computer monitors and mobile devices.
- Overexertion: Jobs that involve too much lifting, pulling, throwing, holding, and carrying heavy objects can cause you to overexert yourself. This can lead to strained muscles, physical burnout, chronic pain, and more…
- Other Workplace Injuries: Chiropractic care goes beyond treating the obvious back and neck problems. Other conditions that a chiropractor can help with include bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS), and rotator cuff injuries.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help With Your Work Injury
Chiropractic care has proven to be successful in speeding up recovery, improving your posture, and restoring your strength and mobility after sustaining an accident injury. Using various techniques, your chiropractor can treat different occupational injuries listed above and more. S/he can help align your spinal bones by performing gentle adjustments to the injured area. Massage therapy, roller table, electric muscle stimulation, rehabilitation therapy, and dietary management can also be applied to alleviate pain in the affected area and speed up the healing process.
Injured At Work? See Your Vaughan Chiropractor Today!
At Synergy Rehab & Physiotherapy, we understand that your injuries can be quite painful and affect your ability to work properly. That’s why we have a rigorously trained and experienced team to help you recover more quickly to avoid lost time at work.
Don't let your workplace injury become a lifelong problem. Reach us at (905) 856-4174 for your appointment today